Hazardous Storm Tree Damage
No matter how healthy and strong a tree is, it can topple or be damaged in the face of a storm. Your once beautiful tree can turn into a dangerous tree in an instant. Uprooted trees and downed power lines can all equally lead to hazardous situations. During emergencies like this, Quincy Tree Care is just one call away to help you restore the safety in your property. We will respond quickly to your call because we know how paralyzing it can get when you have a downed tree in your yard. We will eliminate all hazardous situations so you can go back to your normal activities as soon as possible.
We are the go-to tree company of most homeowners in the Quincy area because we have proven ourselves efficient and reliable during trying times like this. When there are downed electrical cables, never attempt to clear them away on your own because you are putting yourself in too much risk. Leave to the hands of the professionals who know how to handle the situation safely.
Our emergency tree service is available round the clock because we know that tree situations can happen anytime. We will be there to help you and pave the way for other utility services. We can clear the area so that other non-related services such as police, medical, and electric companies will not have a hard time accessing the area. We will be the first ones to be there to provide you with our fast and reliable emergency service.
Responding to Your Tree Damage
You can call us anytime you face emergencies involving your trees. Some homeowners can try to clean up the site on their own, but this is not something we recommend. Emergency service is a large-scale job that needs the attention of professionals. We are skilled, and we own the right equipment to finish any tree emergency service.
When we receive your call, we will immediately apply our storm damage protocol:
- Our representative will come to your home or office to inspect the area and assess the action that needs to be done. From there we can offer you a verbal quote for the job
- When you approve of the verbal quote, we can follow-up with a written quote through email in no more than 90 minutes.
- We will immediately deploy our team to begin the clean-up process.
- We will eliminate all hazardous objects and reduce the risks of accidents by dealing with fallen limbs and uprooted trees. We can also contact other utility services needed to clear the area.
- When we are sure that the area is safe and secure, we will jump start the clean-up process and clear away all tree debris. We will haul all debris away or use our chippers for smaller limbs.
- After we are done with the clearing process, you would not see any trace of damage in the area. We will make sure everything is taken care of and that the safety is restored in your home or office.
When you are faced with emergency tree situations, don’t call just any company out there. We are the tree service you can trust and rely on, especially during emergencies. We are licensed, insured and bonded for your protection.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday – 7am – 6pm
Saturday – 8am – 5pm
Sunday – Appointments Only